Lately, you may have experienced the feeling that common sense has left the room. As of April 8th common sense has reentered the room wearing spurs.
A Tenth Amendment Center blog by Davis Taylor reported that on March 8, 2019, Texas Sen. Bob Hall (R) introduced a bill SB 2350 that would prohibit vaccines from being administered until certain safety criteria have been met. Those criteria are:
- Any study approved by the USFDA must evaluate any vaccine against a placebo control group or against another vaccine or substance approved by the FDA.
- An FDA-approved study must evaluate the safety of a vaccine for a sufficient time to identify potential autoimmune, neurological, or chronic health conditions that may arise on or after a year from the vaccine being administered.
- The vaccine must be evaluated for a potential to cause cancer, mutate genes, affect fertility, cause infertility, and cause autism spectrum disorder.
- The Texas Department of State Health must post a disclosure statement of any known injuries or diseases caused by the vaccine and the rate at which the injuries occurred, and
- The chemical, pharmacological, therapeutic, and adverse effects of the vaccine and the rate of injury of the vaccine when administered with other vaccines, have been studied and verified.
This bill does at least five positive things at once:
- It brings back the Precautionary Principle that requires proof of any potential to harm and harmful effects prior to the introducing of any product or process,
- It would require vaccine makers to treat their products as “drugs” vs “biologics” and undergo the same rigorous drug testing requirements.
- It holds pharmaceutical companies to the Gold Standard of medical science, requiring 4-phase clinical trials to test any product for harmful effects.
- It protects individuals’ freedom from mandates now being tested in several states in advance of the cradle-to-grave federal mandate Healthy People 2020 Act.
- The burden of proof would fall on vaccine makers to prove that their vaccine products do not cause harm.
Based on the 1986 National Vaccine Injury Act, pharmaceutical companies are shielded from liability for harm caused by their products, so there is no incentive to test vaccines for harm. For the same reason, companies have also been increasing the number of vaccines added to the vaccine schedule recommended by the Centers for Disease Control.
New vaccine mandates are based on the CDC vaccine schedule, so if SB2350 became law, it would protect Texans from fascist dictates that force vaccines and violates informed consent. Most importantly, this law would bring back state sovereignty by canceling the effect of any federal mandate that usurps an individual’s freedom to choose.
If this Texas bill becomes law, the number of vaccines added to the schedule would slow or cease because each new vaccine coming down the pipeline would be required to undergo extensive testing, as well as testing of the combined effects of bundled vaccines. Under current FDA-approved drug testing requirements, companies spend millions of dollars to complete several phases of drug testing. Currently, vaccines are exempt from these requirements since they are labelled as “biologics.”
If SB 2350 is passed in Texas, it will offer a roadmap for other states to emulate to protect freedom and “give the boot” to mandatory vaccine laws and federal mandates. But the next steps are equally important and those are preventing any mandate from being wielded by government in the future.
The next steps must renew true informed consent for any and all drugs. Further, sanctions that physicians face from undue influence and coercion of their industry trade groups including the insurance industry, medical societies, the American Medical Association, and pubic health departments must be lifted. Until due process clears the way for freedom for all individuals to choose for themselves, laws like these only begin the process.
Welcome back common sense!
Rosanne Lindsay is a Naturopathic doctor, writer, Earth keeper, Health Freedom advocate, and author of the books The Nature of Healing, Heal the Body, Heal the Planet and Free Your Voice, Heal Your Thyroid, Reverse Thyroid Disease Naturally. Find her on Facebook at Rosanne Lindsay and at her website at Natureofhealing. Consult with her (Skype or Zoom consults available) at natureofhealing.org. Subscribe to her blog at http://www.natureofhealing.org/blog/ and at her podcast Thursdays at 5 pm on Blogtalkradio.