The American Awakening - Thursday, November, 11, 2010
Michael talks with Susan Lindauer, author of Extreme Prejudice, about her experience as a CIA asset & negotiator for Iraq/U.S. diplomatic relations proir to the Iraqi invasion.
Search the site
- 1st Amendment Violated as Facebook Assists Police in Pre-Crime Investigations
- 40% of Food Wasted in U.S.???
- Facebook, the CIA, DARPA, and the Tanking IPO
- US Drone Strikes Target Rescuers in Pakistan – and the West Stays Silent
- Uncle Sam Needs YOU for a Bailout: 6 Reasons Another Big Banking Crisis Is Coming Our Way
- Barbarians at the Gate: Terrorism, the US, and the Subversion of Russia
- 26 Dead in Texas Due to West Nile Virus